6.04.2010

love being married

Marriage is so wonderful! I recently found two great sources of ideas and tips for married people. One is The Dating Divas, such a fun blog full of date ideas and other tips for keeping your marriage alive and thriving. I especially love that a lot of their ideas are for stay-at-home dates, which my husband and I do all the time right now since babysitters are hard to find. In fact, our date tonight is based on one of their ideas, and I'm so excited for it!

The second source is this great post on How Does She? about keeping the spark sparking in your marriage. I really wish I knew the couple who wrote that post; they sound like so much fun. And their ideas were great to review. I especially like their surprises idea since I love surprises and I love surprising my mister.

No comments: