8.16.2010

frozen grapes


Wow, summer is zipping right on by. I know I'm neglecting this blog a bit, but spending less time on the computer is a good thing sometimes. More time to play and enjoy summer. This year I have been addicted to fruit. Never been much of a watermelon fan, but lately I cannot. get. enough. It's so delicious, and I really wish it would go on sale again.

I've also become addicted to frozen grapes. When I first heard those two words together, I honestly didn't know how that would taste good. But then I bought way too many grapes (think sale) and I threw some in the freezer just for fun, thinking maybe I would add them to a smoothie. I tried a few frozen and wasn't a huge fan. But then I tried a few more, and now they're my go-to snack. Probably because they're so easy and cold. Perfect snack. You should try it!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love frozen grapes. Especially when they aren't TOO hard, but just a little crunchy-cold. Yum!

Jessica said...

P.S., I kind-of forgot that you had this blog (I haven't updated the links to other blogs on mine in awhile)...I had fun catching up on it! Such fun, cute ideas...I need to do some of them!

J+S said...

I pretty much think any red grape is to die for. :) I'm so excited they are in season and cheap right now.

~Jenifer