11.29.2010

this year have a card of cheer

The holiday season is finally here! I’m so excited for this time of year, but it also overwhelms me a bit. There’s so much to do to celebrate and so many tasks to complete before the celebrations. One thing on the to-do list: Christmas cards. Last year was my first year sending out Christmas cards, and what I did was not as simple as I thought it would be.

So this year when I saw Shutterfly’s promotion, I was really excited. Shutterfly's Christmas cards look way simpler, not to mention much classier, than our cards last year. I’m all for having more time to gaze at my Christmas tree with my family. I think my only problem will be deciding which card to send.

I love how big the picture is and how the snowflake has snow flaking off it.

Candy cane stripes are always fun

 
Love the big Joy on this one

This one is just lovely. Look at those delicate snowflakes. And the font is excellent.
Snowflake Sprinkles

This one is so fun. Love the different colors.

I’ve used Shutterfly quite often to print photos, and their service and quality are excellent. I can’t wait to use them for Christmas cards, and maybe in the future I’ll try some of their other products, like their calendars or birthday invitations

Thanks, Shutterfly, for a wonderful Christmas present that is sure to spread some cheer!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I ran into a deal like this last year. Gotta love free. We look forward to seeing what you decide.